The Best Value Masterclass B+ training is a logical continuation of your Best Value Basics Course (B-Certification). The basic knowledge is deepened and expanded so that you can apply Best Value independently. The training is interactive and focused on the application of the Best Value approach, with room for intervision and the exchange of experiences between the participants. There is a lot of attention for the philosophy behind Best Value which is crucial for a successful Best Value practice. The training is concluded with an exam that leads to the internationally recognized B+ certificate.
Your skills after the training?
After completing the Best Value Masterclass, you can:
- apply the Best Value approach in projects, for example in a tender team, procurement team, sales team, assessment team and in projectmanagement
- to understand and apply the basic principles of Best Value
- participate in the Best Value Expert Training – A certification
After this training you will have earned the B+ certificate, and you will be registered on the website of Best Value Nederland, the platform of Best Value professionals in Europe. After this you can start with the Best Value Expert Training – A certification.
This training is intended to be for everyone who wants a deeper insight in the Best Value approach and wants to apply Best Value independantly, on the client as well as on the vendor side and in various roles (purchasing, account- and projectmanagement, sales). Especially for buyers, contractmanagers, projectmanagers, tender-managers, bidmanagers and other key personnel (such as projectmanagers, service delivery managers, technical managers, design managers)
This training is a logical follow-up of the B-training offering a deeper and broader perspective and the opportunity to deal with the Best Value subjects of the digital training in an interactive and practical manner:
- Most important principles
- Paradigm change
- How to start with Best Value?
- How to recognize expertise?
– defining objectives, scope and conditions
– assessment procedure
– setting award criteria, competitive range, ranking method
- How to demonstrate expertise?
– Client analysis and preparation for a Best Value tender
- Process and steps in the clarification phase
- How to utilize expertise? How to approach the execution phase?
In addition we will ask you to apply your knowledge to a specific case and we will prepare you for the exam by practicing exam questions. Every training day is completed with an exam.
- 2 days onsite training
- including 2 exams of 1 hour
- Accredited A+ trainers, licensed by Arizona State University
- Free book “How to Know Everything Without Knowing Anything” by Dr. Dean Kashiwagi, founder of Best Value
- Both in-company and open courses